queenstail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a fan based version of fairytail where there are 7 kingdom right now in the story there are only 4 light shadow ice and water

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) Empty
PostSubject: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:43 am

David was on top of his roof listing to music as he was cleaning his swords he was thinking where to go today.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:52 am

Abigail was walking around, thinking. She was dressed as a peasant, she hated being a princess and liked how the peasants lived. She was planning a way to escape her royal life, not sure how to do it though.
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:54 am

David look at Abigail and smile. "Hey Abigail what up?" He said as he wave to her from his roof
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:01 pm

She sighed, "Damn it David,' she whispered. "I don't want everyone knowing it's me..." she climbed up to him and hugged him tightly. "I'm thinking about escaping royal life"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:02 pm

"I sorry" he first said in a sad tone. "May I ask why you want to do that, if that happen they will come after you" he said while hugging her
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:07 pm

She hugged back tightly, "They can...but the bitch (Head Queen) can just go suck it," she snarled. "That bitch is trying to make me like her...I'm not a lesbian or a whore..." she began to cry.

(I'mm gonna make the hea queen soon)
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:10 pm

(I see)

"Wow, those people's are jerks, do you want me to fight them for you as I can not die well unless they slice my head" he said to her. "Do not cry please my love" he adding as he put his head with her
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:13 pm

She rested her head on his shoulder, "You can't kill a succubus...can you?"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:14 pm

"I been around the kingdom, the only way to kill them is to take away there true love and kill them" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:18 pm

"Um...what if they are both succubus'"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:21 pm

"Well then leave it or slice there head off" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:23 pm

She sighed softly and cured up close to him, "That won't be easy..."
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:25 pm

"I know, but they will come hunting for me" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Tears filled her eyes and she sighed softly, "I won't let that happen..."
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:30 pm

"Thank you my love" he said as he kiss her in the check
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:32 pm

She sighed softly, "I have to go ony..." she kissed him, then left
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:36 pm

"Let me walk you home" he said
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:39 pm

She nodded softly, "Okay"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:43 pm

David walk her home
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:44 pm

When she got to the castle she kissed him ten went inside
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:49 pm

David was outside of the castle crying. His tear are blood
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:51 pm

The head queen saw him and smirked, then approached him.
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:59 pm

David was crying
Back to top Go down
Mary Kozuki
Admin
Mary Kozuki

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:05 pm

She smiled and touched his shoulder, disguising herself as a peasant. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
David Yamamoto
Admin
David Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:13 pm

"Life" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)   Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Does true love still is in the air (Joey and Abigail only)
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next